Didn’t go to bed until late last night so I slept until I woke up with out an alarm. Very nice and kinda late hihihi 10.15 :D….Since it was late I didn’t have time to eat a full breakfast before the gym, that takes 2 hours to digest. So I made a simple and really delicious smoothie and a scrambled egg 🙂 Recipe below.
Day 2 of the 12 week #dmotiv8orchallenge. Today was Back & Biceps day. Since I’m new to this and I don’t know all the proper techniques thanks to asking randome people to take pictures of me I ended up gettig some good corrections advice 😀 Got this grey top for x-mas
Now this is my biceps today on week 1..can’t wait to see week 12!
Here is what I did
- 5 minute running warmup
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 15kg x 12, 20kg x 12, 20kg x 12
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row (on each side): 3kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 5kg x 12
- Seated Cable Rows: 10kg x 12, 15kg x 12, 15kg x 12
- Underhand Cable Pulldowns: 15kg x 12, 20kg x 12, 25kg x 12
- Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 3kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- One Arm Dumbblell Preacher Curl (on each side): 4kg x 12, 3kg x 12, 2kg x 12
- Standing Biceps Cable Curl: 5kg x 12, 5kg x 12, 2.5kg x 12
Now I’m sore hahaha fantastic 😀 I know tomorrow is going to be way worse.
Whole30 Day 10 done and here is what I ate
- Breakfats: Coco smoothie (recipe below) and scrambleg egg
- Post-workout lunch: Sweetpotato Tuna Cakes and steemed broccoli
- Snack: 1 banana
- Dinner: Coconut curry chicken stew (recipe below) on a spinach bed. Topped with sauerkraut and shredded carrots.
- Evening Snack: Sweetpotato topped with cacao nibs, raw cacao, coconut chips and raspberries
Coco Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 3 tsp Navitas Naturals, Raw Cacao Powder (this is my favorit cacao powder)
- A few almonds, walnuts, crushed flaxseeds
Blend and enjoy this super yummy smoothie
Coconut Cury Chicken Stew Recipe:
- 2 cups Shredded chicken
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 parshnip chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 can coconut milk (creamy)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp bonebroth
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tsp Tumeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cardimum powder
- Salt to taste
- Put ghee in a big pot put in the chopped onion, carrot, parshnip and paprika let get soft on medium heat.
- Mix all the spices together and put over the veggies in the pot, lover the heat and stirr till all the veggies are coated.
- After another 10 minutes add water and bonebroth let simmer down some.
- When reduced to about half add coconut milk, simmer for about 30 minutes or more.