Hello 🙂 Today is one of my amazing friends birthdays La Joyce King. She is one of those people who always got your back. Love her mucho!!!!
WOOOO today was day 3 LEG day, feeling great. Its fun when you are at the gym asking people who look like they know what they are doing to help chek to see if i’m doing it correctly. Hahahaha well thats better then doing it wrong 😀
- Leg Press: 10kg x 12, 10kg x 12, 20kg x 12
- Leg Extensions: 10kg x 12 x 3
- Wide Stance Barbell Squat: 10kg x 12 x 3
- Seated Leg Curl: 10kg x 12, 15kg x 12, 20kg x 12
- Standing Calves Raises: 10kg x 12, 12.5kg x 12, 12.5kg x 12
- Said Seated Calves Raises in the program, but my gym dong have that machine so I did another set of Standing Calves Raises: 12.5kg x 12, 12,5kg x 12, 15kg x 12
Looking forward to next week..well I still have day 4 left this week.
I was too tired yesterday to post any food pix, my day 11 went great. Started to feel a little stuffed in my belly though.
- Breakfast – 2 fried eggs, sausage links, spinach red bellpepper salad topped with sunflower & flax seeds. Green smoothie.
- Lunch – Spinach, sundried tomato, mushroom egg scramble.
- Dinner – Oven baked salmon, oven baked sweetpotato and oven baked brussel sprouts.
- Evening Snack – Coconut milk, sliced banana, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds & sprinkeld with cinnamon.
So today was day 12 on my Whole30. I’ve been feeling stuffed in my stomach all day today, It got worse later on in the day. I started the day with a lighter breakfast before i went to the gym. After the gym I ate some lunch and went to work. At work I wasn’t feeling hungry like I normally do, just bloated and stuffed. So on my way home I stopped by the store and got some foods to alleviate my belly.
- Breakfast – Green carrot smoothie (Recipe below), My Coco Smoothie with 2 scrambled eggs.
- Post – Workout Lunch – Sweetpotato tuna cakes, with oven baked brussel sprouts and 1/2 banana sliced.
- Late dinner – Pear Creamsicle Smoothie (Recipe below) and blueberry chia smoothie (Recipe below) with a sice of dried organic figs and apricots.
Green Carrot Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 hand full spinach
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/2 lemon
- Some parsley
- 1 cup water
Blend and enjoy!
Pear Creamsicle Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 pears
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup water
Blend and enjoy this creamy delicious smoothie!
Blueberry Chia Smoothie:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed flax seeds
Blend blueberries, water and date togehter in a mixer. Stirr in the seeds and let sit for atleast 30 minutes.