Week 1 done, 11 weeks to go of my fitness challenge. Excited to see the progress in my body! This week was good got all 4 workouts in, my energy has been low so it has been a little bit of a challenge. But I pushed through it. Part of me feeling sluggish is digestive track issues. They got bad this week, so yesterday it got really bad to the point I was not hungry at all. So after work I stopped by the store to pick up some food to help alleviate the problem. Carrot, pear and pinapple juice are all great for the belly. So I decided to make a smoothie of the 3 ingredients yesterday. Thats what I had for breakfast and lunch too today, with my blueberry chia smoothie. And I feel much better, I actually ate some real food for dinner today. I am going to get some digestive enzyme supplements to help with healing my gut. Here is a great page to read about it http://whole9life.com/2012/09/digestive-enzymes-101/
I worked out at home in out little gym today, was busy during the day and I didn’t realise that the gym close at 5 pm. I decided that its not going to stop me from working out. So I did it at home. Only have 1 kg weights, but that perfect for most of the shoulder exercises i did.
Day 4 workout Shoulders/ Abs
- Seated Dumbbell Press: 1kg x 12, 1kg x 12, 1kg x 20
- Dumbbell Straight-Arm Front Delt Raise to a t: 1kg x 12, 1 kg x 15, 1kg x 20
- Side Lateral Raise: 1kg x 12, 1kg x 12, 1kg x 12
- Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise: 1kg x 12, 1kg x 12, 1kg x 12
- Excercise Ball Crunch: 12 x 3
- Air Bike: 12, 20, 30
Whole30 Day 13 modified because of digestive track issues.
- Breakfast – Pear Creamsicle Smoothie and blueberry chia smoothie with a sice of dried organic figs and apricots.
- Lunch – A little bit of shrimp, mushrooms, garlic, spinach egg scramble & Pear Creamsicle Smoothie
- Dinner: Oven baked sweetpotato with 1 chicken sausage topped with mustard, spinach and sauerkraut.
Feeling better 😀 Time to go to bed!