Last week was up and down, but I pushed through it! It ended great was volunteering at church yesterday and had lunch with friends 🙂 Now its a new week and I have more energy 😀 Excited!!!!!! This is week 2 of my fitness challenge wooooooo! Day 1 completed 😀 I am proud of myself. I’m doing it one step at the time.
I did chest & triceps today, I upped some of the weights!!!!! Fantastic!
- 5 minute warmup run on the treadmill
- Pushups: 15 x 3 (I modified these to wall pushups standing on my toes. I have problems with my wrists, they are too week at the moment)
- Dumbell Bench Press. 3kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyer: 3kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- Pushups: 15 x 3, same as before
- Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- Triceps Pushdowns: 10kg x 12, 7.5kg x 12, 7.5kg x 12
- 5 minute run on the treadmill
Whole30 Day 14…I’m still eating lighter foods and smoothies, dried apricots, dried figs to help with my digestion.
Not in order in the picture 🙂
- Breakfast: Pear Creamsicle Smoothie and 2 eggs
- Lunch: Tuna salad at Vapianos restaurant, really good and great company
- Light Dinner: 1 Sweetpotato and blueberry chia smoothie
- Evening snack: Banana slices dusted with cinnamon with dried apricots, dried figs, nuts & coconut chips
Whole30 Day 15 still modified 🙂 I forgot to take a picture of my lunch today hihihi :O
- Pre-Workout Breakfast: Shrimp, mushroom, spinach scramble with Pear creamsicle smoothie
- Post-Workout Lunch: Oven baked Sweetpotato with minute stake and a salad
- Dinner: Spinach salad, grilled zucchini and oven baked salmon
- Evening Snack: Blueberry coconut chia smoothie topped with banana sprinkeld with raw cacao and cinnamon