Today started out so so..didn’t sleep well. I went to the gym and it felt good. However my wrists started to hurt. So i had to lower the weights, no fun. But i have to be patience and have to focus on strengthening them. I am determined 🙂
This evening i went to Leadership Bootcamp my church Hillsong Stockholm is having. WOW it was amazing and what ever negative feelings i had before went away. It was uplifting and informative. Love it 😀 so now i have lots of energy hahaha and i feel fantastic!
Week 2, Day 2 of the #dmotiv8or challenge back/ biceps day!
It went well excep i had to lower the weights some 😦 I also added a lower back excersice. It felt like my back was on fire hahaha doing that excercise. So great. I will and I am getting stronger day by day. My weights overall was a little more than last week, eventhough my wrists was hurting!
Here is what I did
- 5 minute running warmup
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 20kg x 12, 25kg x 10, 20kg x 12
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row (on each side): 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 5kg x 12, 6kg x 12
- Seated Cable Rows: 15kg x 12, 15kg x 12, 10kg x 12 (this is where my right wrist started hurthing)
- Underhand Cable Pulldowns: 20kg x 12, 20kg x 12, 25kg x 12 (here my left wrist started to hurt)
- Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 5kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12 (left wrist was hurting)
- One Arm Dumbblell Preacher Curl (on each side): 3kg x 12, 3kg x 12, 3kg x 12 (left writs hurting)
- Standing Biceps Cable Curl: 2.5kg x 12, 5kg x 12, 5kg x 12
- Hyperextensions (Back Extensions): 10, 7, 10
Whole30 Day 16 completed!
I slept in so I had late breakfast, went to the gym and had late lunch. I only had a smoothie and pear for dinner at the Leadership Bootcamp. I was hungry on my way home so I ate some nuts, not in picture. And I was stil hungry when I got home so I made some late evening snack.
Yummy yummy in my tummy hihihi
- Pre-Workout Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, bacon, persimmon and a carrot red orange smoothie
- Post-Workout Lunch: Oven baked salmon, sweetpotato mash with spinach salad
- Light dinner: Coco smoothie and a pear
- Late evening snack: 2 scrambled eggs, physalis, banana dusted with cinamon and shredded coconut
Good night everyone, hope you had a fantastic day 😀