Today was a great day. I worked out and i have been in a fantastic mood all day 🙂 Went to work it was really busy…was hit by a car at work…fortunately we were both driving slow so im feeling ok right now. Hope i will tomorrow. Me and my friend are both blessed nothing serious happened!!! Still in a great mode though 🙂
My workout today was good, Im feeling a little stronger already 😀 it’s exciting with 9 weeks to go. I can’t even imagine how much stronger i will be!!!!!!
Day 3 Week 3 Chest and Triceps
- 5 minute warmup run on the treadmill
- Pushups: 15 x 3 (I modified these to wall pushups standing on my toes. I have problems with my wrists, they are too week at the moment)
- Incline Dumbbell Press. 3kg x 12, 4kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- Dumbbell Flyers: 3kg x 12, 3kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- Dumbbell Flyers: 4kg x 12, 3kg x 12, 3kg x 12 (was supposed to do decline dumbbell flyers, but they don’t have that bench at my gym so I did 3 more sets dumbbell flyers)
- Bench Dips: 12, 12, 9
- Lying Triceps Press: 2kg x 12, 5kg x 12, 5kg x 12
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickback: 2kg x 24, 2kg x 28, 3kg x 24 (did half on each arm)
- Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 4kg x 12, 5kg x 12, 4kg x 12
- Cable One Arm Tricep Extension: 2.5kg x 18, 1.5kg x 24, 1.5kg x 24 (half on each arm)
Whole30 Day 24 was going great I did cheat a little, it was this girls last day at work and she brought this super yummy mareng cake filled with raspberry whipped cream. I couldnt recist a small peice. It didn’t have any gluter which was great. I am going to actually try to make that cake Paleo approved later on, because it was soooo super duper delisious.
Here is what I ate
- Pre-Workout Breakfast: Choco Blueberry Smoothie (Recipe below)
- Post-Workout Snack: Banana and nuts (with in 15 minutes after finishing my workout)
- Lunch: Simple tuna with oven baked sweet potato and a spinach sallad
- Dinner: Veggie Stew with shredded chicken with oven baked sweet potato and a huge spinach, tomat, carrot, cucumer, sauerkraut, avocado salad
- Evening Snack: Avococo pudding topped with coconut chips and salt chips and nuts
Pre-Workout Choco Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- 1 raw egg
- 1 tablespoon crushed flax seeds
- 3 tsp raw cacao
- 2 tsp green superfood
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients except the chia seeds in a blender.
- When well mixed stir in chia seeds let sit 15 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and I garnished with walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, cacao nibs, coconut chips and 1 small chopped fresh date