Wow what a wonderful day! Started out great and ended amazing. I went to the gym in the morning. Came home to prepare to meet my friend Nadja to go to church for Vision Sunday. I volunteered and went to both meetings. WOW is all i can say. I love my church. .and now they have opened one chapter in Los Angeles. I can’t wait to go there.
Day 5 Week 3 done. I have now completed another week! Yay to me.Today was shoulders and abs. I was tired didn’t sleep as much as i needed. I think also my body is a little tired from all the workout, since my body isn’t used to it.
Here is what i did
- Seated Dumbbell Press: 4kg x 12 x 3
- Side Lateral Raise: 2kg x 12, 2 kg x 14, 2kg x 12
- Front Dumbbell Raise: 2kg x 24 x 3
- Arnold Dumbbell Press: 3kg x 12, 2kg x 12, 3kg x 12
- Side Lateral Raise: 2kg x 12 x 3
- Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise: 3kg x 8, 2kg x 12, 2kg x 10
- Crunches: 15 x 3
- Knee/ Hip Raise on Parallel Bars: 8, 6, 7
- Oblique Crunches on the floor: 24, 30, 30
Whole30 day 26
Pre-Workout Breakfast -Spinach mushroom 2 egg scrambled, bacon, avocado and a half banana.
Post-Workout Lunch – Sweetpotato, saussage with spinach and sauerkraut.
Snack – Green Choco smoothie and sweetpotato.