I made it through this day too, My legs and stomach are sore from yesterdays workout 😀 wohoo. It might sound funny to be happy about the pain…but then I know I did someting good 🙂 I have decided to go slow and start to work out 2 times a week to start with… to ease in.
I forgot to eat my avocado with my lunch today and I didn’t get enough fat in..so when I came home i was about to crash. My head was feeling really heavy and I wanted to go to sleep. So I decided to make some bliss balls..mmmmmm tooooo yummy. I have not made some in a long time. Recipe below. Only ate a few of them and it gave me energy. My sister came over for dinner today and we had dessert 🙂
This is what i ate today
- Breakfast: Only 1 showing, but I had a smoothie and 1 egg for my first breakfast. Then for my second I had smoothie, egg, bacon and a home made veggie juice.
- Lunch: Cod tomato stew with cauliflower rice and a salad.
- Snack: Ham with mustard and 1 fried egg
- Snack: Bliss balls
- Dinner: Sweetpotato, meat sause and a salad.
- Evening desert: Blueberry/ Raspberry Nicecream and bliss balls 🙂
Recipe: Choco Bliss Balls
- 1 cup (ca 2dl) almond and walnuts
- 8 fresh dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetended shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp real vanilla powder
Blend it all together in a mixer and roll in to balls. Then roll in shredded coconut. Eat and enjoy!!!