The last few days I have been very busy and have not been able to post anything. I also deviated from the challenge, however I am back and I will not start over on day one but just continue a few more days instead 🙂
Last week was a challenge, I started a new job two weeks ago and there is so much to learn, and my head have been on overload hahaha. I also worked really late, and that I’m not used to. So I was kind of exhausted in my brain this weekend. On saturday I ended up eating at TGI Fridays had a burger with gluten free bun and a few fries, I also had 2 mojitos. And on yesterday on sunday I had nachos at my sisters house. My stomach ended up in so much pain after dinner yesterday it was still hurting this morning. I’m not going to punish myself for failing this weekend.. it is just getting back on the wagon again. Now 24 hours later my stomach is still hurting a little bit.
Today I had nut porridge topped with berries for breakfast and a purple green juice. For lunch and dinner I had taco pie i made last week 🙂
The nut porridge is delicious and simple to make, I found this recipe online it is in swedish. I just used less to have a smaller portion.
- 1 dl (0.4 cups) nuts ( i used almonds and cashews)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 dl (0.4 cups) coconut milk
- 1 msk water
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- Put the nuts in a blender and mix the nuts until they are very small pieces.
- Put the eggs, banana coconut milk and water in a mixer and bled.
- Pour in the nuts and stir.
- Boil in a pot while you stir, until you’ve got the right consistency.
- Add the cinnamon and cardamom.
- Top with some berries. Enjoy!