Yayyy day 2 went by smoothly and I feel good. It’s bananas how it went from a nice summer day on monday the 31st to chilly fall on the 1st. And today was horrible rainy and windy. I’m not ready for fall yet.
Wowzer I had an amazing dinner today, tried something new and it was super delicious. I made some mint flavored burgers, with portobello mushroom ‘buns’ and minty guacamole. I will be having this for dinner tomorrow too, can’t wait mmmm. I have never had portobello mushrooms before and i was surprised on how good it tastes.
- Breakfast: 2 egg turkey spinach omelet and a banana blueberry blackberry smoothie
- Lunch: Yesterday’s leftover dinner Jamaican run down.
- Snack: 1 egg, 1 banana and 1/2 apple
- Dinner: Portobello mint burger
My boss made it cozy in the morning with lit candles
Portobello mushroom mint burger with a minty guacamole
- 250g (0,5 lbs) ground beef
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 fresh mint leafs
- 5-7 fresh thai basil leafs
Mix it all together with your hands and make 4-8 patties. Place in a medium hot skillet 5 minute each side.
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp dried mint
Either grill or pan fry the portobello mushroom for about 15 minutes.