Hi 😀 i just found out one of my good friends got engaged. I am soooo happy for her/ them. They are so perfect for eachother. Love them both am looking forward for the wedding whenever that will take place. Nadia can’t wait to hear all the details 😉 I love when things are going great and fun and exciting things are happening to my friends. It brings me so much joy to see the people I love to do good. Have to share 2 beautiful pictures of them. You guys are an inspiration.
Today me and one of my friend went on a long walk with some hills and pushing a stroller about 7 km (4.4 miles), I was completely beat. But I had no time to take a nap before work. Just enough time to eat some lunch and prep my dinner. So I can’t wait for this workday to be over and go home and sleep.
Yesterday and today went by smoothly still have no sugar cravings, which is fantastic cause they suck hahaha. I decided to not have any cacao in anything I make just to make sure I don’t trigger any cravings. I live having cacao in my smoothies or bullet proof coffee. Yesterday I had a super yummy creamy smoothie for breakfast. I think I will make it tomorrow too.
- Breakfast: Creamy berry smoothie with a side of 2 eggs
- Lunch: A double meat minty burger with Zucchini “buns” and minty guacamole
- Dinner: Cucumber sandwich stuffed with turkey sandwich meet, homemade mayo, salad and tomato
- Snack: Leftover creamy smoothie from the morning, and bananas topped with almond butter, nuts and shredded coconut.
- Breakfast: Sweet potato hash browns with bacon avocado and tomato
- Snack: 1 banana
- Lunch: Some more Sweet potatp hashbrowns with a salad shell stupped with turkey sandwich meat, homemade mayo, avocado and tomoto
- Dinner: Even more Sweetpotato hashbrown with bacon and my blueberry coconut omelette (no greens this time) hehehe
Sweet Potato hash browns:
- 1 medium sized sweet potato shredded
- 2 medium – large eggs
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- coconut oil for frying
Shred the sweet potato, whisk the eggs with cinnamon and cardamom. Then mix in the shredded sweet potato well and fry on low to medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side, maybe longer depending on how thick the shreds or the hash browns are.
This may not look super yummy but it was very good 🙂 thats why I’m sharing the recipe 😀