Hello 🙂 time is just flying by. It is already september, didn’t this year just start. It has gone by so quickly. Some positive things has happened for me like getting a new job, went to LA and NY to visit my amazing friends and also bought a cute car. Went to Copenhagen on a road trip with my good friend Nadja, the year is not over yet so more things can sure happen 😀
I often eat breakfast on the go and my favorite go to breakfast that is easy to have on the go is a smoothie with boiled eggs. And sometimes I make some kind of porridge (buckwheat, millet, nut) I don’t eat oatmeal, a chia pudding. Something in a jar making it easy to take with me.
- Brunch: Berry smoothie with 2 boiled eggs (on the go)
- Dinner: Meat sause topped with spinach/ kale/ tomato salad
- Evening snack: A plate of a little bit of this and that (Sweet potato hash browns, egg, apple, banana, plum) and a side of leftover smoothie from the morning.
- Breakfast: Berry smoothie with 2 boiled eggs (on the go)
- Lunch: Shrimp salad ( at the mall)
- Dinner: Tuna salad on romaine lettuce and a side of yummy homemade vitamin water
- Evening snack: Carrot and cucumber sticks with garlic mayo i made. Some more of that vitamin water.
Easy mayo recipe
- 2 dl (a little less than 1 cup) oil, I used 1 1/2 dl mild olive oil and 1/2 dl avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vinegar ( i used apple cider vinegar)
- Salt and pepper
Place the egg in a high cup, i used the one that comes with the hand blender. Putt in the seasonings and lemon juice and ACV pour over the oil and let sit for a little bit. Then place your hand blender over the egg and start it without moving it for about 30 sec to 1 minute. Then start moving it slowly up and down til the mayo is finished.